Whenever my friend says goodnight to me on Skype he sends me this gif
and I wanted to send it to him tonight so I went to Google “black man turning off lamp” but Google autofill changed it to “black man turning into jet” and I got this
Long story short it’s 1am and I’ve been laughing at this for approximately 20 years
Which one of you assholes brought this back
- All of Ahri’s abilities now have a 3 minute cooldown
- Base movement speed increased to 400 from 330
Darius - thanks to /u/potatozzminions
- Reverted to release state
- Draven’s basic attacks are now skillshots
- Graves abilities can now destroy terrain, which causes damage to nearby enemies.
- Smokescreen can now interrupt projectiles
Jax - thanks to /u/Theometh
- Counter Strike cooldown removed
- No longer has base magic resist
- To counteract the nerfs, we set his lamppost on fire. - thanks to /u/Buzz567
- Sinister Steel: removed
- Death Lotus: removed
Leona - thanks to /u/Golga10
We feel like Leona did not have enough survivability to lay down her crowd control reliably enough, so we reworked her passive to Sadism.
- Sunlight removed
New Sadism Leona regenerates a percentage of her maximum health. Her movement speed is increased.
HEAL: 3,3 / 4,18 / 5% of maximum health per second
MOVEMENT SPEED: 15 / 25 / 35%
Leona can now move through terrain with Shield of Daybreak - thanks to /u/Saiyan_Vegeta_7
Zenith Blade: removed
Eclipse: RENAMED: Wingshield: shield now has wings that don’t do anything but look pretty
Dredge Line is now a cleave attack
Riptide is now global
- Thrill of the Hunt: Rengar now stuns himself for 5 seconds after coming out of stealth.
- Still oneshots carries though
- Base health reduced to 1 from 355
- Grasping Roots range increased to 5000 from 1100
- Grasping Roots now chases the closest enemy
Eeyore is just one of those characters that you wanna scoop up and hug forever.
One awesome thing about Eeyore is that even though he is basically clinically depressed, he still gets invited to participate in adventures and shenanigans with all of his friends. And they never expect him to pretend to feel happy, they just love him anyway, and they never leave him behind or ask him to change.
And he does feel happy, though. He can be happy. He just doesn’t show it as much as the others do.
There was a whole episode about that - Piglet sees him sitting on a hilltop and thinks he’s sadder than usual, and does all he can to cheer him up. Nothing works and the next day he’s back on the hill, and Piglet apologizes because he thinks in trying to help, he just made him sad again and ”I don’t come here when I’m sad. I come up here because I’m happy.”
There’s just something about that…
See? He focuses on the good. :)